There are so many collagen based or collagen infused products in the market nowadays. I take collagen drinks to maintain a firm, hydrated and radiant skin. Collagen is a substance that is naturally produced by our body and it is the abundant protein in our body that is responsible for our skin’s elasticity and firmness. When we get older, collagen slowly diminishes thus causing our skin to sag.
I tried taking collagen jelly in the Philippines before and super loved it. But when I went here in Malaysia, I had a hard time finding collagen jelly here, so imagine my amazement when I found out about C-Jello at the SkinSoul Shop.
The jelly bar contains:
- 2500mg German Fish Collagen – combat signs of ageing, key component for supple and healthy skin, promotes skin firmness and youthfulness, maintains elasticity
- Mulberry Extract – whitening effect, inhibts melanin, inhibits melanocyte formation, anti-ageing and anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant.
- Artichoke Extract – powerful anti-ageing, keeps wrinkles and fine lines at bay, brightens skin, inhibits melanin production, enhances skin’s hydration level, rich in peptides for younger and more luminous skin.
- Vitamin C – anti-oxidant, whitening agent, retards melanin formation, stimulates collagen synthesis, fades dark spots, reduces appearance of fine lines, supports immune system.
- Rice Bran Extract – provides natural skin whitening effect, soothes and prevents skin inflammation from allergies and asthma, improves memory.
- Hyaluronic Acid Mixture – moisturizing, preserve skin suppleness, binds moisture, enhances skin elasticity, stimulates collagen synthesis, strengthens the skin’s barrier.
It is made in Korea by Unihealth and it is being sold at the SkinSoul shop at Midvalley Mall here in Malaysia.
So here’s my review:
The whole thing is securely sealed in a box with a silver tape.
It comes with tin case box.
The jelly is wrapped in an easy to open sachet. It is so lightweight and easy to carry around anywhere.
It tastes yummylicious! It has that peachy mango flavor and it’s not that sweet.
It just like eating a regular jelly actually… but with benefits. *wink*
After religiously taking in the product for three weeks, I noticed that my skin was firmer and more elastic. My pores became smaller and my complexion was brighter and more radiant even without make-up. If i probably continuously use it I will see far better results.
I had no negative reactions to it as well. So I would say it is safe to eat everyday. I take it once a day though it is advisable to take two sachets twice daily. A box contains 15 sachets and it costs RM 298.
I would definitely recommend this to everyone who wants a healthy snack that would also give your skin great benefits.
To get the following BENEFITS when purchasing from SKINSOUL… USE my code: #SSREIA*By Showing the #code or voucher, readers will be entitled to purchase SkinSoul SkinShield Travelling Set at only RM388.*Readers will be also entitled to walk away with SkinSoul SkinShield Set worth RM100 with a minimum purchase of RM100 and above in a single receipt.*Readers will be also entitled to purchase 2 SkinSoul Ultra-Soft Facial Towelettes and walk away with a limited edition (not for sale) SkinSoul lip balm.