Dry skin. One of the many skin conditions I am experiencing here in Malaysia. Due to the hot weather I tend to end up getting dull and flaky. Thank God for Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream. I never knew this product can actually do wonders! I haven’t tried this before until a few weeks ago.
Things you should know about Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream:
- Intense and lasting moisture to replenish sensitive, dry skin — great for eczema and very dry skin
- Clinically proven to provide immediate, long-lasting hydration that soothes dry, itchy skin
- Unique formula attracts water to the skin and helps prevent moisture loss
- Quick absorbing, rich, non-greasy
- Fragrance-free, mild, non-irritating
- Free from parabens, lanolin, and mineral oil
Cetaphil Moisturizing Cream contains a superior system of extra-strength emollients and humectants clinically proven to bind water to the skin and prevent moisture loss. The result is long-lasting relief for even severely dry skin. The non-greasy formula is excellent for hands, feet, elbows, knees, and any other areas that require intensive moisturization.
TEXTURE: Creamy and heavy consistency but light on the skin once applied. Not sticky and easily absorbed
SCENT: It is indeed fragrance free
VERDICT: I love it! I was suffering from really bad dry skin condition around my nose, chin and ear area. I applied it and left it on my skin overnight and the next day the dryness is good. I tried not applying for a few days and my skin is still ok. Application is very smooth though it seemed quite heavy whenever I squeezed out the cream from the tube but it is not once applied. It is very light on the skin, it doesn’t feel irritating or heavy at all. It did left my skin dewy. This product is very effective!
EFFICACY – 5/5
PRICE – 4/5
PACKAGING – 4/5
You can find out more here:Website: cetaphil.com.my